Makes 9 large balls or approximately 18 small
- 1/2 cups unsweetened coconut flakes
- 1/2 cup toll house semi sweet mini morsels
- 1 cup whole oats
- 2 tbsp. chia seeds
- 2/3 cut natural peanut butter
- 2 tbsp. honey
- Add all dry ingredients except chia seeds into mixing bowl
- Next mix the above dry ingredients
- Now add in chia seeds and fold them into the mix to evenly distribute them
- Add in peanut butter and honey then fold in
- Once mixture is completely mixed together (see below) place in fridge for 5 minutes to bind ingredients together before next step
- Take a small baking sheet and line with parchment paper while mixture is in fridge.
- Once mixture has set in fridge for 5 minutes pull out and then using your ice cream scooper scoop mixture and then roll into a ball and place on lined pan.
- Now place the bites into the freezer for 15 minutes then serve. I keep mine stored in a Tupperware in the fridge to be able to grab and go.